Heavy Embossed (HE40)
The distinctive embossed pattern of our HE40 insulated metal panel makes it ideal for exterior walls of industrial or commercial facilities where a wall without ribs or planks is desired. Panels are available for both vertical and horizontal wall applications. The excellent visual appeal matches the high inherent R-values, resulting in long-term premium energy efficiency. Easy one-step assembly results in reduced construction costs.
|Panel||Width(s)||Lengths||Thicknesses||Insulating Properties “R” Value **||Installation Orientation||Specialty Info|
|Heavy Embossed (HE40)||40″||8′ – 40′ Max||2″||16||Vertical or Horizontal||Exterior & Interior Applications|
|** R-Value tested in accordance with ASTM C518/C1363 at 40° F mean temperature adjusted for a windspeed of 15 mph.
*Consult AWIP for required panel lengths longer than the published standard. (Exception – All fire rated panels)
|Profile||Sth. Gauge||Available Gauge||Profile||Sth. Gauge||Available Gauge|
|Heavy Embossed (HE40)||Heavy Embossed||26 G-90 Galv.||24||Embossed & Lightly Planked Mesa Ribs||26 G-90 Galv.||24||PVDF Std. SMP Available||Polyester Std. PVDF & SMP Available|
Heavy Embossed (HE40) Insulated Metal Roof & Wall Panels
Features / Benefits
- Distinctive heavy embossed insulated metal panel for industrial and cold storage
- Heavy embossment adds rigidity to the exterior panel surface and maintains a patterned
- Panel joinery is designed to permit installation of the panel in a vertical or horizontal
- The panel arrives on site in one piece and requires a simple one-step installation
reducing construction time and costs
- One panel total wall design includes exterior aesthetic, weather barrier, insulation, and